THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yesterday Ed and I played Fossil Creek in Fort Worth.  We played with a fellow named Tim from Michigan who is down looking to relocate to this area.  I called TGO to join us, but alas, he is far too valuable to Southwest Airlines to take leave.

It was really windy and we played from the blue tees.  Club selection was difficult due to the wind, which at times seemed like at least two clubs.  We finished in about three hours.  My game seems to be coming back a bit.  Ed and I were both in the 90's.  I had 92 (43-49) with a couple of triple bogeys on the back, but I did sink a 20 footer on #2 for birdie.  Saturday the 4 Amigos minus Ed will play Tierra Verde.  I hope the wind dies down.

1 comment:

  1. TGO (Joel Conway)would have shot 81 in the wind. If I was there I would have given you that 20 foot putt on #2, if you asked!

    I expected you and the snake to shoot in the low eightees since that is ya'll's home course.

    I'm picking you to win on saturday!

    ReplyDelete