THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sherrill and I had a banner day of caching.  We found 8 this afternoon.  Most of them were smalls or micros.  I still stumble with logging in the finds via the Iphone, but I'm getting a handle on it.  We'll celebrate by having dinner at Zoe's, a new Greek restaurant by our house.

This Saturday the 4 amigos play Waterchase in Arlington.  It is one of my favorites and I'm really looking forward to it.  The weather might be rainy, but the temps will be high 40's to mid 50's, so we should be fine.

1 comment:

  1. You may have a banter day catching at Waterchase. Although, catching a lie in a sand trap, or catching a position behind a tree, or catching a wedge thin and scouring over agreen may not be your ideal of catching? I just hope you don't catch a cold from the rain and howling winds.

    ReplyDelete