THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What a gorgeous day!  I played Iron Horse today after work.  The course is in pretty good shape and the greens were pretty fast.  I had a 41-48 for an 89.  We played behind 4 of the worst players I have ever followed.  Their divots were so deep, they got mineral rights with them (thanks TGO).  They were fanning on shots and generally playing without any golf etiquette.

Saturday me, Joel and Johnny Morrow from work are playing Riverside.  I'm looking forward to it, but it won't be the same without Russell and Ed.  We will have the old gang back together next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment