THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The 4 Amigos minus Ed had a good time at Tierra Verde today.  We teed off at 8:25 and it was pretty windy.  TGO had a rough front nine, shooting a 48, but came alive on the back with a sweet 42 for a 90.  Today, we were all in it until pretty close to the end.  Joel was steady (44 + 44) with a smooth 88 to take today's round.  I was consistent if not spectacular with a 46 + 46 for a 92 and third place.  I'm pleased though that I am hovering around 90, which is way more fun than the 100's.  Next week we play "The Tribute" in The Colony.  It is a true links course and should be fun.

After golf, Sherrill and I went to Valley View and found 23 geocaches, which brings our count to 411!

1 comment:

  1. TGO was not so great this weekend. I must miss my wife who is in Red River Skiing. Saturdays round was followed up with the worse round of golf in years at Sky Creek Ranch. So bad I quit keeping score. We did play from the Gold and I believe a mind game was played with myself, the course, and hiding from the Gold tees. I lost 5 golf balls, maybe a all time record? I was ready to sell my clubs or even give them away, until I parred the last hole. The golf gods know how to keep you trapped in this humbling and evil game.

    ReplyDelete