THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Today Joel and I played Riverside in Grand Prairie with my friend Johnny Morrow.  It was really nice, but quite windy.  I had a rough time today with my right hip giving me fits.  None of us played very well though.  I picked up after #16 and gave myself triples on 17 and 18.  Joel won with a 91 and Johnny and I each shot 98.  I'm hoping for a better round next week at Meadowbrook.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad a blue raider led the way. that's the way it should be each week. Only difference is I want it to be this blue raider!
    Now back to real pressure when the snake and I return back to the group.

    ReplyDelete