THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My apologies to those who’ve been trying to access the blog and getting a “server overload” message, but I have been inundated with requests for a contest on the blog.  I am requesting comments from all readers of this blog for your favorite brand of irons.  The winning commenter, chosen at random, will receive a Bottileri 50 inch heavy putter with head cover from my extensive collection of putters.  If the winner is local to Keller, Texas, they are eligible for a 1 hour personalized putting lesson from me as well.  An alternate prize to the lesson will be an 8 X 10 glossy reprint of me giving a putting lesson to Mr. Aldo Linguine of the newly formed IANPGA (Italian American Near Professional Golf Association). I will be accepting comments for this contest until March 20, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Was thsi contest birthed at 1800 pennslyania ave. Its gotten obama breath all over it! A rigged contest, with speial provisions for the those who feed at the feet of government. Mafia nd liberalism (FAA) what a jointed at the hip relationship. You might as well give the putted to yourself........it will save all of us time and grief.

    ReplyDelete