THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I have been chastized by "The Great One" of CMC for erroneously posting him with a paltry 85 instead of the sparkling 81 that he shot.  In his comment to me, he indicated he shot an 81 (41+42).  With his substantial golf skill and extreme ability to trash talk and brainwash the opposition, it is obvious that math may be a little lower on the food chain for TGO. 

2 comments:

  1. well..my only salvation is except for the owner/ceo of this blog.....and one or two others who read this blog will ever know of my math error.
    My math teacher wife will understand because she is used to the snake errors and me having to double check him in his scoring.

    o well math is over rated anyway.......bring on history and geography

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is only one "great One" That was the late great Jackie Gleasson. The only thing we have in common is our grith. The fact you refer to me as the TGO, shows you are stumbling in the world of mind games and tread carefully, I live almost exclisively in the world.

    ReplyDelete