THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Well today we played Champions Circle.  In my opinion it is way overpriced for what you get.  Typically, the traps are the worst in Tarrant county.  Joel came from behind to overtake Russell and Ed and wound up with the win, I think.  I'm not so sure about the scores.  I do know that I finished last and shot a 95.  I miscounted on the last hold and picked up for a triple when I was only lying 4.  I probably would have tripled anyway.

I think Russell shot an 88 and then I think it was Joel and Ed.  Ed is going to be in Pagosa Springs next week, so we will have a fill in for him.  We are playing Sugar Tree next week and looking foreward to it.

By the way, Russell played Sky Creek Ranch yesterday and shot a 79!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The real winner Saturday was seeing Frank, looking good and feeling great. His play consider what he had to go through this week was super! I let the horrible conditions (terrrible sand traps)of the Course effect my game. I need to work more on my attitude and not let course conditions play mind games with me.
    Next week SugarTree, one of my top five golf course and usually in wonderful shape.
    Even if I shoot bad, it will be great to see Obama Boy #1 out there!

    ReplyDelete