THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Monday, September 5, 2011

SugarTree Golf Club

This week it's Sugar Tree in Dennis, TX.  I usually play pretty poorly there but it isn't because of the conditions.  Ed's going to be out of town so it will be Joel, Russell, Me and Higgy.  It should really be fun and COOL!!

I expect Russell to bounce back with a LOW round this week.  He has really been playing well lately.  He just let the course conditions get to him last week.  I'm sure that won't happen this week.  We are meeting at IHOP around 6:00 for breakfast.

We are having a family cookout this afternoon.  It should be fun.  I will be getting another buzz cut since the hair is growing back pretty well.  The radiation is killing my hair in specific spots so I would rather cut it all off.  I don't think it looks as bad.  So far I am tolerating chemo and radiation OK.  I have been walking about 2.5 hours per week to help my back and I think it's working. 

Have a blessed Labor Day.  Try to be a blessing to someone today.

1 comment:

  1. I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get invitd to Frank's cookout. Oh well, I would probably eat him out of house and home. I wish I was out on the links this morning. It was wonderful out there when I did my walk.

    Next week, one of my top five favorite Golf course,,,,Sugar Tree,,,,,,

    If the weather stays like today, it will be nice!

    ReplyDelete