THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Monday, September 26, 2011

We played Saturday at Whitestone and to my surprise, the course was in pretty good shape.  They have recently filed for bankruptcy but it was in fine shape.  As usual, Russell and Ed played another 9 holes while Joel and I hit the road.

As for the round, it was nip and tuck between Joel and Russell.  It was also nip and tuck for a while between Ed and me until he pulled away with a 98.  As usual I came in last with a 105.  Oh, Russell and Joel;  they finished with 83's.  I don't keep tally of where I am during the round, but to listen to Joel and Russell bitch about their game you would think they were playing awful.  I guess that is why they beat me like a drum.  Their ability to keep it together throughout the round.  Russell did have a few holes where he was trying to decide on using either the P or the S, but I think he made wise choices as usual.

Next week we are playing at Eagle Mountain Lake, which should be fun.  Stay tuned for a round up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment