THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Saturday, May 14, 2011

We played at Bear Creek on the West course this morning.  It was cold and windy.  Ed was playing pretty well today and beat everyone, including Russell in spite of Russell's "encouragement".  I played awful, but only slightly more awful than Joel, who was in rare form today.  Not only we but the golfers several fairways over got quite an education in cuss words, hollering and club throwing.  I tweaked my back Friday night picking up a large bag of bird seed and I kind of knew it was going to be a rough day.

I will be out next week as we will be going to Indianapolis with Kendall to help him find an apartment.  The rest of the gang will play Split Rail in Aledo next Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. It was good to see Ed step up and win on saturday. Although, he said he just played his game and the rest of us did play our game (80's)
    I never like to lose but, I didn't want Ed to give up our group for dennis and higgie??????
    My game was in one word...."inconsistant" and the score reflected it!
    I had my first triple in several rounds and the cold and wind played with my mind!
    I only had 4 pars which is about half as many as I usually have.
    Next week, its back to Ed's course..Split Rail, maybe another eagle awaits for him?

    ReplyDelete