THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Monday, May 23, 2011

My wife and son are at the Mavs game in OKC tonight.  I hope they bring them good luck for a victory.

I went to see Dr. Rothbart today about my leg pain.  He has decided to try another epidural injection.  He said I should not golf until after the shot.  I didn't have the heart to tell him I have 108 holes scheduled between now and then.  Anyway, I am hopeful I can have restored function the the right leg.  I am playing a tournament Thursday at Tangle Ridge in Grand Prairie.

1 comment:

  1. Joel was unstoppable last Saturday with a 39-40, a 79. I tried to stay with him (42-41=83) and played well, but Joel had a super hot putter and never really came that close.

    ReplyDelete