THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Today we played Champion's Circle in North Fort Worth.  It was a beautiful day and the course was in good shape.  The traps were pretty playable today, which is not usually the case.  Russell had another good round with an 83.  Joel would have had a much better round except for being 7 over on the last 3 holes.  That left him with an 86 and I had an 87.  Doc had a rough day with a 98, but next week at Bear Creek West is another day.

I saw Adena Wallace today.  She was the assistant pro at Texas Star and is now the assistant at Champions.  She is a good instructor and if you're looking for a lesson, check her out.

Sherrill and I found 4 more caches after golf today, bringing our total to 527.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit Champions Circle was in good shape and although it is Frankie's home course I was able to shoot the lowest score. My three doubles in a row could have derailed me, but was able to right the ship and finish strong. My driving and course management was a bit off, but my short game was OK. I lost the real bet, as Joel didn't go off with his profanity until late in the round. Ed was frustrated with his play and Frankie shooting a round in the 80's didn't help Ed either, since they both usually are grouped together in the F Flight???????? Frankie needs to go back to where he belongs in the mid 90's and make Ed feel better?????
    We lost one of my golfing hero's this week in Seve B. No one could manufacture shots and get out of trouble better than the great man from Spain! He was one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete