THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today I played Hawk's Creek in Fort Worth.  I struggled with my back today.  Last night I had to fix the commode and was bent over for about an hour.  I really paid for it during the round.  I was proud of keeping my focus and shot an 87.  There are a lot of tight lies and except for 1 trap, they were mostly mud rather than sand.  The greens looked like they were going to break way more than they actually did.  We went off shotgun style at 8:00 due to them having a tournament in the afternoon and it works out really well.  We finished in under 4 hours.  I am a glutton for punishment though.  I am playing in the Fort Worth Center Golf league on Thursday afternoon and with the Amigos on Saturday at Champion's Circle by the Texas Motor Speedway, so I should be limping around on Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment