THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I went to Lafayette Indiana with my son this week to help him pick out an apartment.  It's really a nice place.   The winters may be a bit harsh, but it was very nice and his apartment is well located in the town.

While we were there, we played tourist for a bit in Indianapolis and visited the home of President Harrison.  It was a nice old home and there was a huge red oak in the front as well.  I didn't play any golf there, but maybe next time when I visit my son.  This Saturday we will be playing the Resort at Eagle Mountain Lake.  This is the first time for that course, so looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment