THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I hope everyone is alright.  It was a rough night last night.  Sherrill and I went to see the Rangers.  I checked my little iphone app for weather and could see a pretty big cell about 20 minutes away in the 4th inning, se we headed out to the truck.  It worked out well in doing so, because it started raining and hailing about 5 minutes after we got to the truck.  I got some pretty sizeable dings on the pickup from hail.  While driving home on Sylvania Ave, the wind brought down the rail road crossing gates and nearly got us as we were crossing.  That's the first time I remember being asked to go to the tunnels for safety, so it was pretty bad.  I wish they would have kept Carlos Quentin in the tunnels.  He killed us last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment