THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Friday, April 8, 2011

We're playing Southern Oaks tomorrow in Burleson.  The course is about 16 years old and designed by Fort Worth native Mark Brooks.  I have played it when it looked like this picture, and I'm hopeful that it somewhat resembles it tomorrow.

I played 4 times last week and my back and hip is pretty well shot, so no high expectations tomorrow.  I will definitely have to cut back in the future though.

The 4 Amigos are together for this week, but in two weeks, Ed and I will be gone, so Higgy and probably Bob Tole will be playing with TGO and Joel.  I'll report on the results tomorrow afternoon.

Sherrill and I found 6 geocaches yesterday afternoon.  We are only 18 away from 500 finds!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes...mark brooks...son of a Baptist preacher... and ....richland hill school rebell alum. Also UT graduate and chain smoker.

    Also was part owner of hawks creek at one time!

    I am picking the snake this week..based on scentific data and gut feel and I have a large gut! Mainly since we are playing southern oaks and ed is a true southern..I am picking Ed the snake. OB#1 and OB#2 are also from the south, but since they think like yankees and feds...the snake should have a advantage.

    ReplyDelete