THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Monday, April 4, 2011

I played this afternoon at Bridlewood.  I have NEVER played in that kind of wind!  It was gusting to 50 mph and it was impossible to stand still over the ball.  Based on the conditions today, I was very satisfied with a 93.  On #8, a 132 yard par 3, I hit a 5 iron right on the screws into the teeth of the wind and came up about 50 feet short!  Under normal conditions, that would have gone about 175 yards.  I played high stakes wolf, for me at least, at 3 bucks a hole and was fortunate to win $9.  On Saturday we are playing Southern Oaks in Burleson.

1 comment:

  1. Now that you have teasted the fruits of your labor with winning $9.00, I believe we should up our weekly wolf game from $.25 to ????.
    I need to fill my piggy bank with some good ole OB#1 monies! Wait you must first convenience OB#2! I'm picking you on Saturday, or maybe Joel, and I must not forget the snake!

    ReplyDelete