THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Today Ed kicked our butts!  He had an AWESOME round and played consistently good golf.  He had a 41 on the front and 42 on the back for an 83.  TGO had an 85 and Joel had an 87.  I brought up the rear at 91, but felt ok with my game.  I hit all the fairways but 1 today, but had 4 triples, several due to putting. 

I had a call from TGO this evening.  To celebrate his good day at the course, he took Annette out to dinner.  Sparing NO expense, he decided to throw frugality and caution to the wind and they dined at IHOP.  Not sure where we'll play next week, but I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Typical OB#1 and washington insider ......getting the facts wromg AGAIN!
    Ed did have a great day for him. BUT, he shot an 85 not 83. He did have a 41 on the front, but came in witha 44. He and i tied for the round. I know you can't help yourself...being an Obama boy and fed.

    ReplyDelete