THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today we played Hawk's Creek with Higgy subbing for Doc.  The greens are a bit bumpy and a few bare lies in the fairways, but generally the course was in good shape.  My back held up fairly well today and I had one of my better recent rounds with an 89.  Russell had an 85 that could have been better but his putting was a bit off today.  I will be in San Francisco next weekend with Sherrill, so Higgy will sub for me next week also.  Ed called a few times from Pagosa.  He was going to try to get a round in this afternoon since it was 26 this morning!!

Next week it's Waterchase.  Have a blessed Easter.

1 comment:

  1. The round was exciting..especially since Frank and Joel are "old" FAA controllers. The exciting part came as they didn't fall asleep as controllers often do. It would be hard to sleep with Joel's occasional out-burst of...."dammit Joel" when a shot doesn't respond as he wants. I had 6 three putts or i could have had a really good round.

    ReplyDelete