THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ed and I played Fossil Creek today at 2:00.  It was a bit windy, but a really nice day.  I had a really well played front 9 with a 43 and a lot of good shots.  My hip acted up on the back and I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.  I shot 53 for a 96!  Despite the score and relative slow play in front of us, we had a really good time.  I think Ed beat me by a few shots.  I'm really looking forward to Southern Oaks on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Ed beating you by a few stokes is called...snake bit.....it usually occurts as Ed is keeping score......a venture that would send a math nerd to go postal. The snake like a rattler usually keeps quite and then makes some noise before he strikes. The best method to keep the snake quite is to make sure he knows his place.

    ReplyDelete