THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Well I played my tournament round at Riverside today.  I actually had a pretty good round going until the 18th !!!!!!!!!
I hate that hole.  I was at 39 for the back 9 on the 18th tee, and took a SMOOTH 9.  Coupled with my 42 on the front it gave me a 90.  Oh well.  Sherrill gave me $400 worth of lessons for fathers day.  I really need these.

We are playing the Creeks course at Indian Creek on Saturday.  I don't think I have played that course, so am looking forward to it.  So far, it looks like we have 6 for our Cliff's outing.  That will work out and we can play 2 threesomes if we don't get anyone else.

1 comment:

  1. OK.....let's break down the perfect way for Frank to spend his $400.00

    Putting lessons....$75.00
    Chipping lessons....$75.00
    Advanced mind games lessons...$100.00
    Learning a new language..Joel's out-burst lessons...$100.00
    Throwing of clubs with either hand lessons..$25.00
    A bag of quarters to be transferred to other golfers..$25.00

    ReplyDelete