THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Friday, June 3, 2011

Outing to Round Rock

OK guys,
Check out the links below.  I wanted to float this option for a shorter outing this year.  We could play Forest Creek in Round Rock, which is a really nice course. Currently the weekend rate is around $50.  The other place is Star Ranch in Hutto, which is 12 minutes East of Forest Creek.  Star Ranch has a play rate of $67 which includes replays and food.  My thought was we drive to Hutto EARLY on Saturday morning and play 2 rounds there.  We can Stay in Round Rock Saturday night, play Forest Creek on Sunday morning and drive home after the round.  As an alternate, we could drive up early Friday morning, play Star Ranch and play Forest Creek on Saturday.  That would be my choice because I don't like to miss church on Sunday morning.  I am looking at either mid July or early August right now.  This is really preliminary and if you have an idea, please respond and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I like It! I am good for either scenrio. I know Dennis wants to wait until fall because of his surgery, but I like the ideal of doing something before then. Now that my handicap is 21, I really want to tee it up!
    We need to bring some intregity back to our tournments also, when higgie, dennis and frank win you know the tournment has gone south! LOL
    Just remember Joel's handicap ins now a single didgit?

    ReplyDelete