THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Today I played Bear Creek East with Joel, Higgy and a friend named Johnny Morrow.  None of us played very well, but had fun.  Joel had an 89 and I had a struggling 95.  The course was in pretty good shape and it was breezy but not bad.  I hit a lot of good shots, but had my share of bad golf luck.

I will be in Pagosa Springs next weekend with the family.  I am playing the golf course up there while the others do a raft trip.  We are also doing the Durango to Silverton train ride again.  The kids havent done it before so they will have fun.  This time we are taking a bus back instead returning on the train.

1 comment:

  1. Without the trash talking of Ed "the snake" Roybal, you guys should have been mid-eighties.
    I know i wasn't around to encourage you, as i always do, but I am disappointed in your efforts, can you get your money back from the lessons????

    ReplyDelete