THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I got the report on Saturday's round from Russell.  As usual, he posted a really good number with an 82 at Riverside.  Joel had a bit of a rough round with a 92.  Higgy shot 106 and Russell's son in law put up a 117, but he doesn't play very often.  I was glad to hear the course is in good shape since I will be playing my tournament round there on Thursday with Wayne Cieslik, an old friend from work.

Next week I have set up a round at Indian Creek for the Creeks course.  It's supposed to be in good shape and I'm looking forward to playing a different course.

1 comment:

  1. Joel the ultimate sandbagger and GGLDOH (Golf Gods look down on Him) guy let me win to pad his handicap. Pretending to be mad and throw his clubs as he smiled internally and raising his handicap with each misque. Joel did have a significant handicap though....Higgie rode in the cart with Joel!

    ReplyDelete