THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Friday, August 26, 2011

Well I have a mixed bag of news this posting.  YEAH!! I sold my travel trailer for what I was asking.  The trophy shop I was using for the engraving has folded.  I found a new one in Keller and will be getting the traveling trophy enggraved with "The Obama Boys" on it very soon.  I player at Sky Creek Ranch last Saturday with the guys.  It was awful.  The hip started hurting me on #5 and by the end I was swinging 1 handed but I got the round in.  I then follolw that up with a round on Thursday morning at Hawks Creek with Tony B and the guys.  I finally figured out how to stop overswinging.  I finished 18 in relatively little pain and shot an 85, which is my best round in a LONG time.  We are going to new Braunfels on Saturday as a family. Should be fun.  I am looking forward to playing at Sugartree the following Saturday with the 3 amigos.

Russell got in around n oon on Thursday from one of his blow off business trips "I mean one of his very important and critical to the company trips".  He went to Iron Horse around 1:00 and proceeded to shoot "lights out" with 3 birdies and a smooth 76.  Of course there were no witnesses to this but based on his recent play, there is no doubt in my mind he was killing the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment