THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Well guys, I found out I am not coming down with alzheimer's.  Now I almost wish I were.
I wound up in the emergency room and had brainsurgery.  I have terminal braincancer and so my golfing future at this point is uncertain.  The good news is that the more I finally realize my future was never really uncertain at all.  I have had Jesus in my life for many years and have been blessed beyond measure and with a wonderful family and many great friends.  The fruit of the spirit has surely been mine in my heart. 

My son got a hardship transfer to Meacham Airport and will be living close to home now.  Not that there is anything wrong with Lafayette Indianna, but it is so nice to have him close.  Now both my boys are close by.

I have some of the best friends a man ever could have.  Not just the joy class at church, but Ed, Russell, Joel, Dennis, Mark and Higgy.  You guys are so special and God willing, there are a few rounds of golf left for us together.  This week I need to get the trophy engraved with Joel and my name on it.  Russell has suggested " The Obama boys" on it since he calls us two retired federal  mployees that because we are on the government dole.  Unfortunately, my wife will no longer allow the trophy in our home, so it will be in Joel's house or someone elses as long as the Obama inscription is on it. As Russell always says, the trophy is now truly tainted. 

Russell is seeing Troy for lessons and I think it is really helping him.  He is really kicking butt now and his game is really getting honed.  I think the boys are playing my favorite this Saturday at Waterchase, so I cant wait to hear about it.  I got the staples out of my head on Wednesday and will find out more about my golfing future.  I actually like the shaved head look and ny wife thinks I am a handsome dude with it.  I think I,ll leave it like this.

See you all soon

1 comment:

  1. A true gentleman and friend is our Frank (Obama Boy #1)and we can't wait to get you back in your fimiliar place on saturday morning! Of course that place is you bring and distriubting quarters to the rest of us on the golf course. I know we're missing that often said phrase from Frank....."I thought it would break to the left" or "I can't rememeber this hole is it a par 4 or 5"

    Hurry back friend.......until then.....this is for you.....we belong to a land and the land we belong to is grand....your looking good OKLAHOMA....Oklahoma..OK..LA...HO...MA...
    Oklahoma OK.......

    God Bless You.....Friend

    ReplyDelete