THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Texas Star

I Played Texas Star on Thursday with Doc and Russell.  Course is in great shape for December 29th.  We all shot 92.  I could have beat Russell if I hadn't gagged on my 2nd shot at 18.  It turned out ok though.  If I had beat him, we would have had to call ahead to Annette and have her hide all the sharp objects at home.  If you get a chance to play the Texas Star in Euless, TX, don't miss it.  It is a perennial top 5 public course with Bent grass greens.  Adequate driving range, but really nice chipping and putting area.  Range balls included in the price ($60 on weekdays and $80 on weekends).  If you are coming in to DFW from out of town, it's only about 5 miles West.  Another nice round while you're in the DFW area is Bear Creek.  It is on the DFW airport grounds.  They have two 18's (East and West).  Both worth playing, though I like the West better.

Keep your eye on the ball and finish high!

No comments:

Post a Comment