THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Let's Golf Soon, Vito

My friend Vito is recovering from heart transplant surgery.  We have been friends for more than 55 years, though we don't see each other much anymore.  One of my fondest memories in recent years was meeting up with him at my sister's house in N.Y. about 6 years ago.  Although we hadn't seen each other for nearly 30 years, it was like we hadn't missed a day.  My son Kendall still recalls how much Vito made him laugh.  We played golf at his country club in Bellport, Long Island and had a wonderful round of golf and lunch afterwards.  I can't wait for our next round, but this time it will be my treat.  Blessings Vito for a quick and complete recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment