THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IS LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS AND SELF-CONTROL. AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW. ( GALATIANS 5:22-23 )

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Teeter Hangups

About a week ago, I started using my inversion table.  It's called a "teeter Hangups".  It is used to hang upside down at varying angles to help stretch out your spine.  When I first started, it felt like my eyeballs were going to pop out, but after a few times, I have adjusted to it.  I hang at about a 60 degree angle for 3 minutes each morning and it has made a difference.  My spine doctor says we're not ever going to make my back well, but we are controlling how badly it deteriorates.  The "rack" as I affectionately call the inversion table, is noticeably helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment